Here we go.

13 December 2013

NOVEMBER

It was liberating to admit to my Thxgiving companions, who certainly could not care less, that I simply did not feel like working on FEAR ANTS.  It was more of an acknowledgement, really.  It took an ice storm and being stuck at home for a few days to get me motivated to tend to things that I've put off. 

November came & went.

I turned 35.

SOLO getting her check-up.  She is now on a very special renal diet:
 photo null_zpsaed57c38.jpg

Brittany needed to decorate an apron for the Our House Tie One On benefit, so we did shibori.
 photo null_zpsfbb768aa.jpg

Tooting my own trumpet here, they turned out totally first-rate. I want to make one for myself:
 photo null_zps112d3ecf.jpg

 photo null_zps340d05b7.jpg

We went to Petit Jean State Park to gander at autumnal splendor with my cousin.  Arkansas really impressed, as usual:
 photo null_zps5eddaff3.jpg

 photo null_zpsedb529a2.jpg

 photo null_zpse7064507.jpg

 photo null_zps72e15386.jpg

 photo null_zpsa7c178da.jpg

C'mon, Andre, move!
 photo null_zpsc1b9a703.jpg

Thx
 photo null_zps240d617a.jpg

green+purple+orange=greetings!
 photo null_zps3b24abdf.jpg

We are down to one Victory St. kitty.  Her name is Louise.  ATM captured her & had her spayed with help from FURR, a really great organization that deals with feral colonies and individual cases like ours.  Louise especially loves ATM; I believe she's deemed him her go-to human.  If we did not have a near-17 year old cat in residence, we'd take her.  Still looking for an amazing permanent solution.  What a looker!
 photo C85FE8D4-8492-4CB9-8AD8-DE99C29F91B7_zpsbsbnexei.jpg

Met Brittany and visiting Kristina (Deutschland) for coffee one Saturday morning. We ended up visiting the State Capitol Building, having drinks @ Capital Bar & Grill, and eating at Gus's.  I love that kind of unplanned, easy day.
 photo C6EF4514-41F3-4E7B-AC20-B70C705C411D_zpsnwkcwcyz.jpg

 photo 28693382-58F2-4FE0-9363-F860ADCA236F_zpsvgxz3uvg.jpg

My amazing souvenir from the State Capitol Bldg. ladies restroom:
 photo CD0EFC1C-0A88-4FB5-84D5-2DA4C4BFB199_zpsrn0nmmcq.jpg

Moscow Mule from CB&G:
 photo A29C9FFB-9251-47FE-8C9A-CAFAF0453BB0_zps3ngk2eh5.jpg

ATM playing Olivia's wee leetle drumbs at Victory St. space:
 photo 104E9B8F-9F5F-4238-873D-8B3D8B402ED7_zpsatjo5lka.jpg

For Thxgiving, ATM + I went down to Hot Springs to stay at the lake house with KMHD, Everett, and Brittany.  We did it up proper!  

Thxgiving Eve @ Waffle House:
 photo CAA15210-DF2A-4337-BD2E-59B55F4BE050_zpslwszefhs.jpg

Cross-country cousin Thxgiving video chat:
 photo 08CC96DB-4B41-4591-8232-7D721C04481F_zpsb6aggsuk.jpg

 photo C364EFBF-3F72-4840-B499-C4254BBD1084_zpsrswooab3.jpg

Them apples are fake, but that turkey is not:
 photo 41830C9C-04DB-4F68-A89F-990BA098A25F_zps2nvoytbx.jpg

Morning view from bed:
 photo CE84519B-F9CC-425B-979F-D5C3953ACCF8_zpsblz8s4yz.jpg

Geese in a row:
 photo 6B29801C-5B10-4B32-8D8F-6B77E1626E22_zpsud3egczp.jpg

Canadians:
 photo BBA33E5E-F2EC-4219-B9D7-F6BB3D69DB16_zps9upowhi6.jpg

 photo DC169305-1A7C-4207-97FE-428B0BB5442F_zpsueuvyzuk.jpg

We got to see John Mark, Lindsay, Collin and other lovelies from out of town during the holiday, too:
 photo BF152978-3426-43AA-B1EE-1C0CA366338D_zps7kztqdq9.jpg 

N O V E M B E R

No comments:

Blog Archive